Thursday, May 28, 2009

BukBuk's 57yr old Teddy!

Real name or Nickname: BukBuk

Age: 57

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne

My chowchow is called: Teddy

My chowchow is a...: teddy bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 57

History (and stories) of my chowchow: very ancient teddy bear that has travelled the globe several times as my companion or my grown up daughters. Teddy has been a great comfort for 57 years and useful conversationalist when far from home.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: in a sudden downpour in Germany

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Extremely close and devoted

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Casual

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: History shows that I win all arguments with Teddy, but I still get a lovely quizzical look of love every morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. tat's very smelly old chowchow around... amazing!!!

Lulu said...

Wow. The great-grand-daddy of all chowchows. Makes me feel like saying, 'Long live the king'.