Thursday, May 14, 2009

Christal's CheeCheeChee and MuMu - Our most complex chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: Christal

Age: 17

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: CheeCheeChee and MuMu

My chowchow is a...: a small cutee pillow :) And a Mumu ^^

Number of chowchow years it has lived: For Cheecheechee, 17 years and MuMu 2months+

History of my chowchow: My cheecheechee has been with me since I was born. She is my most favourite. Every night I must 'smell' her before I sleep.
Without her, I can't sleep at all..
There is once when I was sleeping and I woke up in the middle of the night and found that she is not on my bed.
I cried (yes,to consider that at that time I was 15) and wake the whole house just to conduct a search for my missing chowchow..
Luckly,I found her..under my huge pile of pillows..and everyone was like >:(
LOL..
And also,My CheeCheeChee is made by my grandmother
with my mum's old clothes..
And my CheeCheeChee have alot of 'skins' or 'clothes'.
The first 'skin' was made from my mum's clothes too.
The next one is made from my grandmother's clothes.
The third one is made from my old bedsheet.
The fourth and the fifth is from the same cloth and it is from my mum's clothes..
I love my CheeCheeChee to the core!

And next is my MuMu.
As you all can see,it is the plushie from the taiwan Idol drama "ToGetHer".
Yes, I am a Jiro fan.
That is why I get this plushie~
It was boughtfrom taiwan by my fanclub president,Corina.
I had got it 2 months ago at Fahrenheit's autograph session in SG.
I love it too!
I call MuMu my daughter~
She is sooo cute!!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: My CheeCheeChee had a bath about 4months ago?
I do not want to bathe it actually..
It was my parents who made me to bath it..cause they threaten to throw it away..=`(
And my Mumu had never bathe because I do not know how to bathe her and I too do not want the smell to go away~ XD

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Heh..My Family HATE my CheeCheeChee!
I will always purposly stuff my cheecheechee to their noses and ask them if it is nice or not..XD
And then they will either retch or pretend to faint..But hey! It is not at all smelly can?!
It is SUPER NICE SMELLING!
And my mum love to kidnap my MuMu and beat her head cause she thinks that it is very big..=_="
And my little sis love to 'molest' my Mumu by touching her...

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: My bed partner are my Stitch and my Fahrenheit toy figurine Xiao Dong,they are friends with my darlings!

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: CheeCheeChee:She is cute,tasty(heh,I always bite it)and nice smelling and she is MINE FOREVER! MuMu:She is cute,nice smelling and she is my daughter!I love my Nuer~


No comments: