Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dodo's Handsome Bear Bear!


Real name or Nickname: Dodo

Age: 21

Location: Singapore, Redhill

My chowchow is called: Handsome bear bear

My chowchow is a...: 1998 Enesco, Cherished Teddies bear bear, bought from Precious Thots. It costs $9.90 then, but now it is appreciated by me and it costs $9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.90.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 7 years

History of my chowchow: Previously, I had the same bear bear given to me by my tutor when I was in primary school. However, as I didn't concentrate in my studies, my mama threw the bear bear away. Hence, When I was in Sec1, I went to purchase the similar bear bear and felt that my previous bear has revived! Currently, my bear bear has many stitches as my papa likes snatch away my bear bear from me! Sometimes, in order to spike me, my papa would hang my bear bear onto the ceiling fan. Anyway, that's a good way to spike me.

From the day I bought my first bear bear, I began to buy more of the similar bears. However, after a while, Precious Thots stopped selling this kind of bear bear and my collection has stopped. =(

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: During the last Chinese New Year. He will be bathed every 6 months. I just love his smell!

My family's relationship with my chowchow: He is my husband, my boyfriend, my brother and my bestie!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Hugging and partner. I cannot sleep without him.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He is very adorable although others may not think so. Handsome bear bear always listen to my laughter, sayang me when I'm sad, my source of comfort and motivation in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really Handsome on the scale. Keep him properly. He is priceless.

mychowchows said...

haha is that bear suppose to be heavy for something that size? Is that why he was placed on the scale?

Anonymous said...

yes lets spike you =]