Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Robyn's Tiger will leave you in Stitch-es!



Real name or Nickname: robyn

Age: 23

Location: melbourne, australia

My chowchow is called: floppy and tiger.

My chowchow is a...: stitch! and a tiger!

Number of chowchow years it has lived: stitch has lived... 3 years? tiger's a baby, about 2 weeks. :)

History of my chowchow: i got stitch from the disney store in hawaii, he was the last one left and is the 3rd edition to my collection of original naked stitches. he's my travel companion because he's small and easy to pack (dont worry, i give him oxygen pills when he's in the luggage, it was my exboss' idea). He's lived in hawaii, singapore and australia.

tiger's a surprise gift from my other half. he got me a tiger because i was born in the year of it and exude similar traits. haha. he also gave it to me so that i had something to hug when i feel lonely (because he's back home in sgp).

floppy and tiger are missing his friends who are back home, you might find them in some other posts later! :)

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: chowchows should never bathe. if not they'll lose that lovely smell that we owners love. i remember when my first chowchow got a shower, he was never the same again. so no, never, no bathing for floppy and tiger. the most maybe a damp cloth with some shampoo. but not yet.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: the rest of my family hasnt seen tiger yet. im sure they'll love him! because he's so cute! im just worried that my dog will fall in love with it and start demanding it be hers. because tiger's really cute!

floppy, everyone knows floppy. and they know his presence in my life so they steer clear from the hiding and bullying. they think im obsessed with collecting stitches, but its ok. cos i know secretly, they think they're cute!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: they are my bed partners. i think they get along very well. :)

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: floppy has been there in the tough, cold times. has developed a really cute smell. he listens to me all the time and never argues. he has some hair left on the head which i style when im bored. tiger is so nice to hug and he has this reaaaallly nice smell ;) he has that look on that face that just makes me smile and laugh. he has a nice furry chest thats really nice to play with. they both have important significances to me. and i guess thats why i love them so so much.

1 comment:

MING said...

Haha nice title..