Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lite's chowchow and milk soft toy!



Real name or Nickname: lite

Age: 23

Location: east

My chowchow is called: chowchow and milk

My chowchow is a...: rectangular pillow stuffed with cotton wool and has a characteristically pink cover with poodles on it.
milk is a soft toy that literally looks like a milk bottle!

Number of chowchow years it has lived: chowchow: 23, milk: 17

History of my chowchow: chowchow has been with me since i was born. it was handmade by my mom and meant to help me fall asleep easier. often put on the baby's body to avoid the baby from being awoken by loud noises. and when i was younger i often had bad dreams so the amulet from the temple was safety-pinned onto it to make me have sweet dreams through the night!

milk was a gift from dad when he went overseas. serves as an extra bolster or a head rest when i need to prop my head up and think about things.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: unknown. :p but sunbathing yes.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: it's an open secret and i get teased about it 'cos i'm the only one with it! i think they're jealous.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: it's just me! and i'm loving it. have learnt to sleep without them when i travel or go for camps though.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: it makes me feel better when i'm feeling down. somehow i imagine all my negative emotions being transferred into them and them disappearing the next day. Definitely trustworthy companions to keep me warm and when i need someone to hug! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want milk, too! Where can I get that plushie????

-ilovehorseyrides