Thursday, May 21, 2009

Radioteletype's Young-at-heart chowchows!

Real name or Nickname: radioteletype

Age: 36

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Xiao Bang and Xiao Mao

My chowchow is a...: Pillow and Garfield

Number of chowchow years it has lived: Many years but my chowchows insist they are one year old only.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: They are afraid of water!!!

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They have learn to accept them as part of the family

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Dun have one now but I hope he will love them more than I do and my chowchows will accept him in bed

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: They are the cutest and lovable companions! They are always there for me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not bad... your chowchow pillow xiao bang still looking so "clean and dainty", even without a bath...

i bet that smell is just lovely to sniff into...

too bad, i always have to grab my siblings' chowchow to sniff...