Sunday, May 17, 2009

mao mao (毛毛)- Our 2nd koala!



Real name or Nickname: ah mao's master

Age: 36

Location: West

My chowchow is called: mao mao (毛毛)

My chowchow is a...: Baby Koala

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 11 & counting

History of my chowchow: Bought in Melbourne Victoria Market with empty pocket but managed to borrow money from my travel mate. Costed me AUD10 then - Gosh! That makes my little chowchow so special!
Btw with my busy working schedule, he managed to "socialize" and now call upon a kangaroo "roo roo", puppy "soft soft" & snoopy "xiao bin" to form simply as "the gang". Oh, my mao mao oso got his very own chowchow... An ultraman mini-pillow which he sleep on at home & a "boin boin stick" when he is out. (ed: Chowchow having his own chowchow! Wonderful!)

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Well.... My mao mao is so afraid of taking bath that he simply stay out of the bathrooms & washing machine (with my help of course)!
Err... That is why my wife always having problem finding him when she decides to take him for a bath. So imagine how "chow" he can be now. Heeheehee! :p

My family's relationship with my chowchow: My parents were used to it (since I am married) and my brother kept making fun of me saying that if I am the boss of a listed company one day, my mao mao will surely be sitting on the board!!!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: My wife was unable to take the smell initially but now that little creature is sleeping in-between our pillows every night with his own chowchow too.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: My mao mao is cute and my soulmate before I met my wife. Well, whenever my wife & I have arguments, our little mao will act as our peacemaker. Haha!

No comments: