Monday, May 11, 2009

Fifi's cow-looking Monkey soft toy!



Real name or Nickname: fifi

Age: 23

Location: Melbourne, Australia

My chowchow is called: monkey

My chowchow is a...: soft toy

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 7 years!

History of my chowchow: I was walking in the city one day and i walked past this shop and monkey was hanging by the window. we shared a moment (ed: lol!) and i just couldnt help but to go back to the shop to get it. well actually my friend bought it for me. heh.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: 4 years ago i think.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: i bet my family in singapore misses him.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: currently, she thinks monkey is a cow.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: oh my. how can you not? just look at him. He's really good at dancing... he does it all... hip hop, ballet, jazz... I'm training him up for contemporary!

1 comment:

mychowchows said...

Yeah i thought so too!