Sunday, May 24, 2009

Matty's 2nd chowchow submission!

Real name or Nickname: matty

Age: 24+

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore (i can't believe this is my 2nd entry!!)

My chowchow is called: bolstie

My chowchow is a...: bolster

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 20+

History (and stories) of my chowchow: i don't remember when i got my bolster, but it has been with me since i was young. i sleep with it every night since then. i love to smell my chowchowbolstie..

whenever i change bedsheets, i have to change bolstie's clothes too, but i know bolstie will smell normal the next day!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: never ever had one. i think bolstie will drown if i bathe her now, with her age..

My family's relationship with my chowchow: they will say 'eee. dirty'... but thats about all..

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: my bed partner aka Patpat and bolstie are gd friends. they chow up each others life.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: she has been with me since i was so young! she has aged, no doubt, but her smell (filled with years of tears, drool etc...) gets better and better every year. and its that smell that helps me sleep soundly every night... along with Patpat of course.. (ok, thats all the chowchow i have)

No comments: