Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Poem for Pink Monster Natasha

Real name or Nickname: XX

Age: 28

Location: Toa Payoh

My chowchow is called: Natasha

My chowchow is a...: pink monster from sesame street

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 14

History of my chowchow: It was love at first sight for me when I saw her at a Daimaru Roadshow in Plaza Singapura. She was with the rest of the natashas but she just stood out among them. I had no cash in my wallet, being a poor student, so my friend went to withdraw money and bought her for me. She was fully mine after I returned her the cash. She went on a lot of overseas trips with me. China, Perth, Melbourne, Port Dickson, Berlin, Batam, Macau, Hanoi etc. She was too precious to be checked into the luggage. She went to church camps with me as well. In fact, she's such a frequent visitor that people think she's part of the church. However, some evil friends of mine always try to kidnap her for the pleasure of seeing me in lovesick misery. I even wrote a poem for her when she was kidnapped once to entice the evildoer to return her to me. I look out for things to buy for her as well; Shoes, tee-shirts, souvenirs etc.

The poem that was sent via SMS to Nat's torturer
Night has fallen
Poignant memories of her kept flooding into my mind
My heart aches as I think about this question
Where is Natasha?!?!?!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Hmm... 6 months back? Involuntary bath without my knowledge... My mom juz dumped all e chowchows into the washing machine while i was at work.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Good. They acknowledge her existence and respond when I wave her in their face. My brother's girlfriend even intro-ed her chowchows to my chowchows...

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: My bed partner is another chowchow named Hobo. He's absolutely fine with her. In fact he's Nat's older brother.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: She never fails to greet me with a smile the first thing in the morning when I wake up w/ bad breath, and kiss me at e end of a long hard day.

2 comments:

yz said...

i know natasha. i tried to kidnap her previously, but the attempt was foiled. Unfortunately, age has caught up on her, and she needs plastic surgery to regain a proper nose. Just don't over do it like MJ.

Unknown said...

Yea.. Many have tried to kidnap her.. She's juz too cute. I'll make sure she gets the best plastic surgeon... wahaha..