Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matty's Patpat chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Matty

Age: 24+

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Patpat

My chowchow is a...: my chowchow is a pillow with a member of the PEANUTS comic on it. Its "Peppermint Patty"

Number of chowchow years it has lived: At least 12 years or more.

History of my chowchow: I can't remember the age I got Patpat, but my brother got a "Linus" because his name is Linus, and I chose Peppermint Patty because she resembles me.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Patpat had a bath last year, which is the 2nd time i bathed her since I first got her. This time I put her in the washing machine with a clothing net. Because of her age, all the cotton inside her got twisted around and she looked like she had knots in her. I cried because of the state she was in!!

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They have come to terms with the fact that I must carry her when I go for holidays, and how dirty she has been because her white 'background' has changed colour over the years! and the way she travels with me, which is either in my backpack, or she sits on top of all my clothes in the luggage. HAHA! I always make sure that she has something underneath her, so my clothes wont smell like her! My family has grown immune to it already. :P

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: NA.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: I love my chowchow to bits because she is always there! Giving me comfort. Helping me sleep so well when I am sick! She's always there when I cry. She is my travel companion, i must bring Patpat along when I go overseas, if not I can't sleep! My Sleeping companion! My everything!

2 comments:

mychowchows said...

Hey Matty, after the wash and with the knots, how did you fix her? or just naturally became ok after that?

matty said...

i had to painstakingly push her back to her shape... and let her try, then reshape again.... (there aren't any zips on her thats why)