Monday, May 18, 2009

Tink Tink the Flower Prince!



Real name or Nickname: Tink Tink's mum

Age: 29

Location: West

My chowchow is called: Tink Tink the flower prince

My chowchow is a...: Little pillow with flora pattern cover

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 20

History of my chowchow: Tink Tink is my husband's childhood pillow.  He can't live without it.  He has to sleep with him every night, even on overseas trip.  Initially, I can't imagine how a big grown up man like my hubby can have such a kiddy habit.  I have grown to like Tink Tink over the years.  He is part of our family now and we treat him like our precious son.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: I change his clothes once a week and my hubby always sunbath him on hot days.  This keeps Tink Tink healthy and clean.  But the hubby smell is always gone after the sunbath.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Everybody loves him, though only my hubby and I like to smell him.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Very good.  He sleeps in between us. Of course, there were occasions where he rolled over the bed and landed on the floor.  Naughty Tink Tink.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He smells just like my hubby.

3 comments:

mychowchows said...

Did you take this photo in vietnam?

Anonymous said...

i wonder why that idea too!?

some of the picture submissions really shows the heart that owners put into their keepsake :)

Anonymous said...

I want the hat!!!!!

-ilovehorseyrides