Friday, May 15, 2009

Ching's little baby...Xiang Xiang!



Real name or Nickname: Ching

Age: 25

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Xiang Xiang

My chowchow is a...: small little cotton pillow..

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 20 over years..

History of my chowchow: Of cos everyone would think i am bluffing about Xiang xiang's age.. but.. its the cover that u see. My mum couldn't stand looking at the dirty little thing (or so she calls it), and therefore insisted that i either throw it away or let her make covers for my xiang xiang ... so .. the answer was obvious .. i chose the latter.

xiang xiang was actually a little pillow part of a whole bed combo given to me on my 4th birthday from my relatives. Since then, she has accompanied me thru my entire childhood till now. When i was young, i would never let her go. i sleep with her, eat with her and even bring her out with me. She has gone thru all thick and thin, clean and dirty and much overhauling.. My mum told me that the worst was when i was young, i even puked milk onto my xiang xiang a few times.. but still i cling on tight to her, not wanting to ever let go.

Xiang xiang has followed me all over the world, wherever i went.. From our neighboring country Malaysia, all the way to the far away US. She's with me for all my trips. :) Have to know she's around by my side when i sleep.. but of cos, bringing her around is also a worry.. worry of forgetting to bring her home one day !!!

Xiang xiang is one of the most important things in my life..

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: i think about 20 years ago when i still puke milk on her.. now she can't go thru anymore baths.. she can only go thru sunning.. every now n then..

My family's relationship with my chowchow: my sis has her own chowchow.. so our chowchows are like part of the family. we will always remind each other to bring home if we r on a trip.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: my yangyangs love xiang xiang just as much as i do.. they sleep with my xiang xiang together too..

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: she gives me good dreams and wonderful memories..

1 comment:

whitefang said...

o.O

sounds like my niece to me, ching. the one that is older than me. *lol*