Thursday, May 21, 2009

Christina's Huge Travelling Baobei!

Real name or Nickname: Christina

Age: 29

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Baobei (宝贝)

My chowchow is a...: Melody

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 9 years

History of my chowchow: Baobei is my No. 5 chowchow since the day I was born. She is a replacement for my Minnie chowchow when Minnie's face is beyond recognition and was force to retire it.

Baobei was bright red then and with a flower on her head. But over the years, the flower and her eyes are gone (cant remember what has happened to it) and she is no longer bright red.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Hmmm~ Cant quite remember.. Maybe a year??

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They are immuned to it. Even my relatives and friends know about her existence. But I guess my dogs still dun quite like her..

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Oh~ He's getting used to Babobei being around, be it at home or overseas, though he still like throw her at 1 corner of the bed or just simply lie on her.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: I just simply love her!! No words can describe.. Haha~

I simply cant leave/sleep without her. Definitely has to bring her along when holidaying (even to neighbouring country), else I couldnt sleep. Tried once without her and it was terrible.

No comments: