Friday, May 22, 2009

Tei22's Pooky bear!

Real name or Nickname: tei22

Age: 31

Location: Serangoon

My chowchow is called: Pooky

My chowchow is a...: Teddy bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 20 odd years

History of my chowchow: Pooky is Garfield's chowchow in the comic. It was bought by my dad for my sister till she got a new one and it became officially mine!

oh... her new teddy is pooky's bro n we named it spooky

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Pooky had his fair encounters with intentional and unintentional "bath" before. He has fallen into pails of water accidentally and used to be sunned at regularly by my mom.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They have learn to live with it

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: She hates it to the core hahahaha... cos Pooky is irreplaceable!

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He is the one and only! His smell keeps me calm and helps me to sleep peacefully at night.

7 comments:

mychowchows said...

Garfield had a chowchow which was pooky? Wow okae i didnt know.. thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

I like your pooky. Keep him safely.

Anonymous said...

boo. looks stinky~ :)

Anonymous said...

im the owner of pooky n guess wat i found...
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/b7/e8c0_1.JPG

pooky in his original state!! so happy~
but is abit to expensive thou =(

to buy or not to buy~

Anonymous said...

Must buy. If i found one same as mine, i will go buy it even it was in another country. But too bad, not found one yet.

Anonymous said...

ya very very tempted to buy la hahaha
i emailed the person to ask for discount =p
hopefully will be cheaper~

Anonymous said...

omg this looks super ugly.