Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kris and her chowchow pillow!



Real name or Nickname: Kris

Age: 27+

Location: Singapore, Yew Tee

My chowchow is called: ChowChow

My chowchow is a...: a typical pillow which had been a great "Friend" to me...

Number of chowchow years it has lived: Close to 16yrs

History of my chowchow: When my previous chowchow was old, flatten, left with little cotton. My parents decided to buy me a new pillow to hug. Since from age of 12, it've been my best sleeping companion up till now...

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: hmmm, oops.. never before

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They are ok cos my elder Sis had a chowchow too...

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: He find it dirty and disgusting, even "threaten" to throw it away when i'm not ard... even though i changed e pillow cover often but when u open the cover, the pillow inside looked old and dirty...But i jus LOVED IT....

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: The smell of my chowchow give me great comfort when i hug it whenever i watch tv, surf net etc...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 yrs?!!! Aaaaargh...........( Ting )

Anonymous said...

juz wanna ask,why do u tied up ur chow chow bcoz my wife also does the same thing as u.. realli curious to know..

Unknown said...

hmmm, gd question. Cos...
1. feel liked giving it a new style
2. so tt the figure looked fat n nice
3. sometimes, it keep dropping out from the pillow case cos it grow thinner...

Unknown said...

To Ting:

I tot my chowchow is e oldest n smelliest but looked at others, longer smell than mine.. Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

haha,my wife tied her chow chow up bcoz she like the sharp edge feeling..

Unknown said...

hmmm, tt remind me when i was young, i liked to fiddle around with 1 of the edges(my previous chowchow), keep rubbing with my fingers until the edge turned very thin and dirty... i wonder if ur wife did tt too?! hehe...

mychowchows said...

Yeah I loved the way its tied like that, gives it some "ears" heh :)

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable.....( Ting )

Kris said...

(>.<)Y

Anonymous said...

ok, now that I know there are so kanybof out guys in sg with such hobby, I think my wife's chow chow (she call it 小宝)can finally come out of her (well, I suspect her 小宝 is a girl) closet. my wife bring her 小宝 to many of the places we went and even on her biz trip.. I fnd it totally unbelieveable but cute haha.. one thing I realized the sharp edge seems to be the feeling chowers like, my wfe likes t play with the string and roll it like some sharp stuffs before unfoliding them, looks really strange act but guess she has acquire a skill now after many yrs

Kris said...

hmmm, i noticed some ppl bring their chowchows overseas... but not for me cos i only wan the smell to maintain inside my house.. dun wan to get any more germs from outside... my poor chowchow must be bored... maybe u shou keep one, then u will blend into ur wife's world... hehe...
Cheers!!