Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coconut YY's Laba rabbit chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: Coconut YY

Age: 20

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Laba

My chowchow is a...: rabbit

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 14

History of my chowchow: My second rabbit after my mum tricked me into throwing my 1st rabbit... :( but i simply fallen in love with my Laba since then... He has a brother and some family members... There are bears, cows, dogs, pigs and ....

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: I cant remember... look at him...can he go through bathing? i think he will melt under the water....

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They think he is smelly and disfigured beyond recognizably.. They want to throw him away long ago.. :(

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: None yet...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: Cos he is cute! Simply cute... :)

No comments: