Friday, May 15, 2009

Criff's Scotch Golden Pup Plushie!



Real name or Nickname: criff

Age: young enough to still have a chowchow

Location: singapore

My chowchow is called: scotch

My chowchow is a...: plush golden pup

Number of chowchow years it has lived: Since 24 sept 08

History of my chowchow: scotch originally belonged to my partner. while shopping at ikea for home furnitures, she came across a basketful of pups. one particular pup caught her attention, that being scotch (pretty much like the clearance puppy in marley and me). scotch stayed with her until i moved back to singapore, that's when she entrusted scotch into my hands, with the hope that he'll bridge the distance.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: he's afraid of the washing machine

My family's relationship with my chowchow: "is that a soft toy on your bed?" - mum

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: she owns it

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: it carries with it memories and love from my special someone. and it's something i'll treasure.

2 comments:

floppy&tiger said...

hii scotch! hahaha.

mychowchows said...

Scotch posed until so sexy looking lol!