Monday, May 18, 2009

Taufu's Brownie bear chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: Taufu

Age: 29

Location: Hong Kong and Singapore

My chowchow is called: Brownie

My chowchow is a...: bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 29

History of my chowchow: Brownie has been with me since i was a baby ,  it followed me from hong kong till i moved over to  singapore , brownie was initially   lost and then finally found one fine day while  i was packing my room, ever since it is always right now beside me sharing the same bed as me

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Dont think so ,  brownie hates bath

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Mummy and Daddy dearest  are the one who gave it to me when i was in the hospital , still then a tiny me

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: My nightly ear, who  never fails to listen to my problems

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: 29 years and counting, growing old together  with me.

No comments: