Monday, May 11, 2009

WL's Bean Bean Chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: WL

Age: 21

Location: Melbourne (current location) / Singapore (hometown)

My chowchow is called: Bean (3rd sound) Bean (2nd sound)

My chowchow is a...: Imitation Teddy (Mr Bean's bear)

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 5 years

History of my chowchow: I bought BeanBean at one of those odd fairs that are sometimes held at the Suntec City Convention centre. It was love at first sight, especially since the price tag (S$4!) was screaming out at me.

I've always wanted to own a Mr Bean's bear mostly because it makes me feel like I'm 'closer' to Mr Bean (yea who wasn't a fan of the Channel 5 Mr Bean reruns right...) when we share a mutual love. Hahaha

Unfortunately, BeanBean was kidnapped about a year ago by my baby cousin who came into my room and took ownership of Le Bear. Being 20, it seemed beneath me to be fighting over a bear with someone half my age... so.. au revoir BeanBean.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: NEVER! Must preserve the natural 'bear smell'.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Accidentally step on it, kick aside, kinda treatment.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Some things you just gotta bear with it...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: It's handsome.

No comments: