Sunday, May 24, 2009

Penguin Platoon! Guin, Xiao Guin & Fatso!

Real name or Nickname: Penguin

Age: 30

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Guin, Xiao Guin & Fatso

My chowchow is a...: Penguin soft toy.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: ~17, 11 & 15

History (and stories) of my chowchow: They form part of my Penguin Platoon in my room. I have currently about 15 (and growing) of them from different countries. These 3 penguins are the first of my collection. The oldest (Guin) was actually belonged to my younger brother but I saved him from further torture. Xiao Guin was a gift from my brother and Fatso (the only Penguin that can flap its wings, others are sew on) was adopted from a night market. Over time, they have also developed their own character. Guin is like a big brother who likes to boss around a bit and Fatso is always happy-go-lucky and Xiao Guin sometimes like to grumble about things like weather too hot or too noisy etc.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: 6 years. They don't like bathing sessions at all!

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Good...

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: None yet.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: They are really cute! They are my pets!

[ED: That is one old stereo behind the penguins! Nice!]

No comments: