Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seaweed's Stephenia Pooh bear chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: Seaweed

Age: 28

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Stephenia

My chowchow is a...: cuties Pooh bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 2 years, 2 months & 2 days

History of my chowchow: My chowchow bear was bought at Kiddy Palace in Causeway Point 2 years ago. I saw them (!), a few of them all brothers sitting on a shelf at the entrance. And I grab this one.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: ON August 30 2008, that was his first bath which I like to call his baptism. I am trying not to bathe him anymore if I can handle his smell.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: My friends know the name of my chowchow.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: My bed partners are my pillow and bolster, well, they get alone fine with my chowchow as they understand that my chowchow is king.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: of his innocent appearance, huge head, terry-towel cloth material, emancipated pitiful thin body, flipper arms, beans on his butt, overall pitiful and cute and sweet look.

2 comments:

mychowchows said...

This Pooh kinda looks different from other pooh's heh.

Seaweed said...

yeah lor... everyone said this one doesnt look like the standard Pooh Pooh leh... that's y I find it adorable all the more,huh! =p