Friday, May 22, 2009

Joe's Doggie Pillow - Our second over-30 years chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Joe

Age: 38

Location: Stone's Throw from Whitley Detention Center

My chowchow is called: Doggie Pillow

My chowchow is a...: Doggie

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 33

History of my chowchow: I've had this soft pillow since I was knee high to a grasshopper. The pale tattered skin that you see on the outside is the "original" that I naturally felt closer to having absorbed my scent. Chow Chow v 2.0 is enclosed in this skin.... Yes, I skinned my Chow Chow.

It still goes with me overseas on business or leisure. No suite is home till Doggie Pillow comes out of the luggage.

[ED: Sadly, incomplete. Do email us and we will add the information on for you!]

3 comments:

mychowchows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mychowchows said...

Ok I admit...I spent a few mins trying to figure out why your chowchow was called Doggie...till i finally made out the faint doggie print heh.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the transparent like membrane. Kind of like a placenta. Very cool.