Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jan's PingPing pillow chowchow!



Real name or Nickname: Jan

Age: 24

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: PingPing

My chowchow is a...: Medium sized pillow.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 17 years (3 generation)

History of my chowchow: This current Pingping is my third one(she's wearing new clothes in this pic). The first 2 had passed away badly injured. Must have squeezed them too hard when I slept.
I named her PingPing because the first one I had, her 'flesh' is Pink in colour. I thought pink and ping sounds the same, and from that day she was born.
Bought the 2nd one to replace the death of the 1st, and the 3rd one to replace the 2nd. I hate to part with the previous ones, but I guess the holes on them is just too disturbing to keep them around. Nevertheless, when I threw them away, I'll always put the new one with the old, to absorb whatever goodness they have before letting go.
And I would rather not put night creams when I sleep, just because I don't want to stain PingPing and affect her smell!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Never bathed, never suntanned. Defeats the purpose isn't it? Haha!

My family's relationship with my chowchow: They try not to offend each other!
Even my dog doesn't like to smell her.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Everytime I sniff my PingPing and hug her tight, he'll always say I look like I'm taking drugs, or sniffing glue. I had this 'high' face everytime I sniff her I guess. He describes her smell as some herbal medicine, which I obviously don't agree.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: PingPing had been with me for a long time. All 3 of them went through tough times with me, especially during my frivolous days, where Pingping would see new guys every other month. At the end of each so called relationship, PingPing is always there for me. As i cried bitterly, she will absorb my tears, and at the same time taking away the unhappiness. When all the guys would come and go, PingPing is always there for me.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Jan,

saw ur comment in the bed partner part and laughed out loud!!! Cos whenever i sniff at my chowchow happily, my hubby also said similiar stuffs liked " U ok anot? need bring u to see doctor" etc...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,

Read your post on your chowchow.. my partner will also threaten to throw it downstairs when i am not around too!
And I like fiddling the corners too... Everytime I do that he'll say I am molesting PingPing. Haha.

Jan

Kris said...

hahaha... it's something which they dun have which made it hard for them to understand out behaviours towards our chowchow... Cheers!!!