Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pipi and Miumiu!



Real name or Nickname: Oasis_TMS

Age: Nil

Location: Hougang

My chowchow is called: Pipi and Miumiu

My chowchow is a...: Beagle soft toy and a white wooly mouse

Number of chowchow years it has lived: Pipi - 15 yrs and Miumiu - 16 yrs

History of my chowchow: Pipi is my younger sis's soft toy.  I gave to her on her 14th birthday in 1994.  Bought it in Watson, Ngee Ann Polytechnic after my class.  Since then, smelly pipi (cos he has developed one unique smell which can be quite addictive :-p)has been center of our life.  We will bring pipi out for TV show, hug him to sleep, kiss him, caress him or simply let him sit in living room.  Sister loves pipi a lot and I have bought the pink outfit for him few yrs back.  But pipi always bullied my miumiu.  Accusing miumiu bring him to long kang and play and so he is smelly.  Of cos, this is my sis's self fabricated story lah.

BTW, miumiu is a gift on my 17th birthday.  MY classmate bought for me and since then, miumiu has been my good sleeping companion.  I don't bring him out to living room cos he is white and easly get dirtied.

Both miumiu and pipi are enemy and pipi always accused miumiu bite his backside if pipi does't follow miumiu's instruction.  Pipi is the righteous one and my miumiu will be the bad one.  Ha...with these 2 loveable smellies in my house, life has been so much warmer and fun!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Pipi - think is 3 mths back..as my miumiu - I really couldn't remembered liao :-p

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Amiable, tolerable and smellable.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: I lef miumiu at my side and like to rub his ears or pull his tail. Sis also likes to touch pipi's soft, long ears while in bed.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: Cos they are so cute!!!  And been a major part of me and sis's life and have witness our growth, arguements, saddness and joys.

No comments: