Monday, May 11, 2009

Charm-ing Marlow....



Real name or Nickname: charm

Age: 24

Location: Melbourne, Australia

My chowchow is called: marlowwwww.

My chowchow is a...: soft toy.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: He's young. 18 months.

History of my chowchow: It's the second semester of my uni term and my housemate decided to get me a cow soft toy just because. =) he never really left my bed. Even his plastic tag is soft from all the hugging!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: erm. never.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Family back in singapore has not seen him yet. they would love him of course. especially the dog. he's good with toys.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: He will have to get used to a pair of big eyes staring!

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: i love my chowchow because he looks ridiculous. and given with love.

1 comment: