Friday, May 22, 2009

M's "hand-me-down" Smelly Dog!

Real name or Nickname: M

Gender: Female

Location: Istanbul

My chowchow is called: smelly dog

My chowchow is a...: dog stuffed with beans

Number of chowchow years it has lived: (Since) 1978

History (and stories) of my chowchow: Used to be my mother's and she claims she bought it at the Oriental Emporium at Raffles Place which burned down (this is unverifiable info!), she gave it to me after I was born and couldn't stop crying. It's been with me ever since and goes with me everywhere.

In fact, I'm on exchange now and I brought it along.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Erm wellll... good question!
My family's relationship with my chowchow: My dad always pretends it is his and fights with me for it. My mother told me about this blog and encouraged me to post on it.
I guess that says a lot hahahhaha.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He's familiar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know there is Oriental Emporium and Raffles Place in Istabul.

mychowchows said...

Think she is on some exchange program to Istanbul...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute doggy! :)