Monday, June 1, 2009

Aby's Smelly Monkey!

Real name or Nickname: Aby Hou

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Smelly

My chowchow is a...: Monkey

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 6

History (and stories) of my chowchow: My Smelly boy will follow me wherever i go. I love to smell him when ever i see him. He is like a son to me.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Cant remember but the smell will soon come back after a few days

My family's relationship with my chowchow: He is recognized as part of the family

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Smelly lies on my chest or by the side of my pillow when ever i go to bed

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He always brightens up my day when ever i see him... he is so cute

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Wish you can post more pics of it! Is it a beanie?

Anonymous said...

yes..its a beanie

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT THING LOOKS WIERD... SENT IT BACK TO THE ZOO