Sunday, June 7, 2009

Snoozy's "one of a kind" Bianbian!

Real name or Nickname: Snoozy

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Bianbian aka Benny

My chowchow is a...: bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 17 and counting

History (and stories) of my chowchow: Bianbian belonged to my brother initially but due negligence, I adopted him and from then on, he's my bear. However, he's still very loyal to his first owner... He has studied with me for my PSLE, O-levels, A-levels and degree so he's quite a knowledgable bear. He would like to take the examinations if given a chance... Due to his appearance, he's always taunted by others, leading to his inferior complexity. After some encouragement from a friend, Bianbian has opened up... built his confidence and even travels to my workplace daily to watch me at work. He goes on tours too... To-date, he has been to Vietnam, Hokkaido, Taiwan, K.L, Cameron Highlands and JB. His next stop will be Hong Kong! :)

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Never... but he's taken for sunbathing at times by my mother... rather forcefully...

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Err... my brother talks to him and holds his hand when he's in a good mood... my mother can't wait to murder him (put him in the washing machine). My bunny ignores him...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: Bianbian knows me very well... we have telepathy. His hands are used to wipe my tears. He is the only one in the whole world who can stands my nonsensical behaviour and fiery temper. Of course, I love him best for his UNIQUE smell... one of a kind in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handsome bear. Chowchow is unique that is irreplaceable. Do keep him safely. :-)

finished said...

Wonderful picture!!! Where was it taken?