Monday, June 1, 2009

Duffy's Beagle chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Duffy

Age: 3+

Gender: Female

Location: My bed

My chowchow is called: Duffy

My chowchow is a...: a beagle

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 3 yrs 5 mths 31 days

History (and stories) of my chowchow: given as a birthday present by a group of church choir friends

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: a few months back?

My family's relationship with my chowchow: they know i love it and don't really disapprove much of it.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: NA

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: it's soft, as it's a beanie. it also has my smell and is the substitute for a real pet dog.

[ED: This post was submitted by mommy or daddy yes? If not..I would be kinda scared lol! Thanks Duffy's mommy/daddy.]

No comments: