Friday, June 26, 2009

SH's Cui Chang Fang!

Real name or Nickname: SH

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: CuiCui, ChangChang, FangFang (I even have a tune for their names.)

My chowchow is a...:
Darling. Sweetheart. Germs Collector. Most of all, my sleeping pill. OK lah, they WERE my pillow and bolster when I was wee.

Number of chowchow years it has lived:
24 years old

History (and stories) of my chowchow:
1. They were ninjas
I made sure they remained incognito when I went overseas or for a sleepover at my friends'. "Hide them, before your mum finds them and bin them" was the mantra.

2. They were precious.
I covered them with the blanket when I was younger because I was afraid they would get cold. I was cold.

3. They are never lost.
In the dark of the night, if I wake up and they're not there, I'll fight sleepyness and fear just to pull out my bed and rescue them from the monsters underneath my bed.

4. They travelled with me on hand luggage.
I've brought them overseas when they were younger. Always hand carry them. Never check them in.

5. I understand their brevity.
I did not dare to smell them too much because I was afraid they will lose their smell.

I'm a sane, logical lady, by the way.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Erm.

My family's relationship with my chowchow:
They've accepted them. Though I hate to say it, they're ashamed of them. Hidden from public's eye during festivities.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow:
What bed partner? They ARE my bed partners.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: They love me.

3 comments:

yz said...

euw. I never knew SH has these chowchows that can't see the light of day.

Sing me the song with their names lei...

Anonymous said...

omg lady u have got to wash those chowschows !

Anonymous said...

I garee wash those chowchows. I wish I had those!!!!

-ilovehorseyrides