Monday, June 8, 2009

Ahweed's Mao Mao chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Ahweed

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Mao Mao  aka "Money"

My chowchow is a...: Bear...the most kissable bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 3 years

History (and stories) of my chowchow: Mao Mao is a gift, given by a bunch of friends during the lowest peak of my life. Didn't know that he has become the greatest joy of my life! Never much a fan in talking to soft toys but Mao Mao is different. We quarrel all the time, get into fights and argue like nobody business. But... he is always the first to give in because Mao Mao always professes his love for me daily! He starts and ends my day with his generous hugs, kisses and 'I lup you'. Most importantly, he smells great. ( But he needs to brew that kinda smell you knoe.)

Oh ya...he wants to tell the world that he is the most popular bear in the world who hates to study, but loves to sleep, flirt with pretty babes, change new clothes weekly, dance and rap. He enjoys travelling and destinations covered to date...Vietnam (even to the mountains, Taiwan, Hokkaido, KL,  Cameron Highlight, JB and Hong Kong.His loves of his life are his buddy, Bian Bian, Snoozy JieJie, Nabei Jie Jie [ED: WHAT?!?] and his own chow chow... Twinky.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Never...almost went for a dry cleaning after hurtful remarks made by the public that he is dirtier by the days. Think..he will never get to bathe lah.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Mummy talks to him and she is his fashion critic. PaPa treats him invisible, but with due respect. Ruby, my dog, sleeps on his big, flabby tummy. Snoozy Jie Jie bites his nose, sleeps on him, punch him at times and loves him very much too.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: He is my one and only. (Although he can be quite irritating and noisy before bedtime. ) Oh...we share blanket and pillow..but he got rolled down the bed at times.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: he is one of a kind...we know our thoughts and we can feel our emotions. Although he is cuddly, but he is the strongest pillar I ever have. I shall prcfess my love for my flirtatious bear..." YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY LUP TOO!!! TO DEATH TILL US PART!!! YO YO!!!"

No comments: