Thursday, May 22, 2008

Share my chowchow with mychowchows.blogspot.com!

Instructions for picture submissions:

  • Email all pictures, with the text template below to: mychowchows@gmail.com
  • Maximum of 2 pictures per chowchow please!
  • Please ensure pictures are no larger than 1mb. Chowchow pictures will clog up the chowchow mailbox!
  • Please also name your pictures with your real name or nickname (e.g. AndreaLim1, AndreaLim2)

The chowchow questionnaire! Copy and paste this template into your email.

 

Real name or Nickname: Andrea Lim

Age: 23

Location: (Melbourne, Australia)

My chowchow is called (if applicable):

My chowchow is a…: (description of your chowchow)

Number of chowchow years it has lived:

History of my chowchow: (where did it come from? any exciting chowchow stories?)

My family’s relationship with my chowchow:

My bed partner’s relationship with my chowchow:

Finally, I love my chowchow because…:

 

No comments: