Friday, May 23, 2008

Chowchow Debut! Clara's "Chowster"!

Real name or Nickname: Clara Tang

Age: 21

Location: Melbourne, Australia

My chowchow is called (if applicable): didn't use to have a name. now its called chowster

My chowchow is a…: it is what used to be a pretty big bolster. roughly about 1 metre long. and 15cm wide. soft, squishy and nice to hug. now it's just a clump of cotton and resembles a lap cheong (chinese waxed sausage).

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 17 years

History of my chowchow: it was bought for me by my granny when i was a kid.... she sewed the cover herself...hence the old fashioned looking prints....haha that means my chowster hasn't changed clothes in 17 years...

My family's relationship with my chowchow: no one comes into contact with my chowster. my mum already threw away my security blanket. my chowster is in high security survelliance.

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: again.... high security survelliance...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: it's just about the most ridiculous looking thing i own.

No comments: