Friday, May 23, 2008

Laura's Kong chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Laura Chong

Age: 23

Location: Melbourne, Australia

My chowchow is called: Kong

My chowchow is a…: Stuffed Toy Gorilla

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 2 years plus (his birthday's 10 Jan 2006 :) )

History of my chowchow: He was a gift from my boyfriend, who gave me Kong to represent him when we're apart. He's followed me from Singapore to Melbourne back to Singapore and back, and on a road trip to Phillip Island too! He never sits in the bag, he's always with me :)

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: errrrrrr.............

My family's relationship with my chowchow: No relationship. He's all mine!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: He has a love hate relationship with my boyfriend. Coz he's jealous that Kong gets to be with me all the time while he can't haha

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He sleeps in the cutest little positions and keeps me safe from the monsters!

No comments: