Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Clara's (our 2nd clara!) Elmo chowchow!

Real name or Nickname: Clara

Age: 23

Location: Sydney, Australia

My chowchow is called: from left to right - elmo, mr. henry warmheart (with the british accent!) and blues

My chowchow is a…: elmo, well, is elmo! he was one of those compressed soft toys that can be sent by mail! mr. henry warmheart is filled with nice lavender essence and flax seeds. like the name suggests, it can be warmed up in the microwave to provide warm comfort in the wintery cold nights. blues is one of those beady soft toys that is just exceptionally cuddly.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: elmo has just turned 1 years and 2 months. mr. henry warmheart is 2 months and 13 days old. blues is well over 8 years of age. :)

History of my chowchow: i got elmo last march when he flew down from singapore to be with me! my boyfriend got it for me to keep me company in the night. mr. henry warmheart was also given to me by my boyfriend but he took a longer trip! he was collected by my friend, tina, in UK, flew to HK then finally, came home to mummy when i got back on march 10th. :) blues was given to me by my buddy and has been my sole comfort since his passing. he had bought it for me when i broke up with my ex-boyfriend and was somewhat my birthday present. now, it's my comfort tool to remind me of his presence.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath? : well, elmo and blues get a "vacuum" everytime they return back to singapore. henry warmheart hasn't been put to the test.

My family's relationship with my chowchow: they don't really care. they had given up on my ever expanding collections. these three are just the tip of the iceberg! :D

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: jealous! cos they can be hugged by me every night, whereas he only gets his share once in a while. LOL.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: they've been through my tears and my laughters. they are my one true love. :)

No comments: