Friday, May 23, 2008

Ms Cheer and her "chowchow"

Real name or Nickname: "Ms Cheer"

Age: 30

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: chowchow

My chowchow is a…: Flat square pink mickey mouse pillow

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 10yrs, since 1998

History of my chowchow: My chowchow came from Randwick, Sydney. I bought it myself from a sidestall. I have to sleep with it sandwiching my head (think hamburger). It has followed me all over the world, from Koh Samui to Europe!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath? : 2 weeks ago! I hate it when I have to put it to wash...horrible sleepless night!

My family’s relationship with my chowchow: My chowchow roots run in the family, my mom having a few chowchows of her own! I'll get her to post soon.

My bed partner’s relationship with my chowchow: He thinks that it is just...really "chow" (aka smelly) ...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: I really cannot sleep without it :(

No comments: