Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ping Teo's Humpty & hubby's Grem!

Real name or Nickname: Ping Teo

Age: 32

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: Humpty

My chowchow is a...: Egg-shaped pillow

Number of chowchow years it has lived: At least 27

History (and stories) of my chowchow:
My mum's sister-in-law is a seamstress. She used to make me dresses when I was young, and made this pillow for me. I thought the idea of a Humpty Dumpty was quite clever!

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?:
The inner pillow had been thrown away by my mum years ago, cos it was too brownish and gross. I salvaged the 'skin' and finally sewed a new 'body' for it last year.

My family's relationship with my chowchow:
They generally left it alone, except mum, who's the hygiene inspector ;)

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow:
Hubby has his own chowchow, Grem, who's in the the photo with Humpty. I think Humpty has finally found a mate! Though Grem is grosser than her because he still has his brownish body from Hubby's childhood.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…:
It is just the correct shape to prop up my head or back when sleeping. And she has limbs!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your pillow has a mate!!! Interesting that both you and your husband have a chow chow!