Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sally's Green Hippo!

Real name or Nickname: sally

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called: hippo

My chowchow is a...: green hippo!

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 3 months

History (and stories) of my chowchow: I met my chowchow in JB sitting on a shelf in a mall with his pink twin.. he was soooo cute and had a goofy grin on his face..and he had the cutest little t-shirt..

K bought him and i carried him all round the mall, back to Singapore..and he never leaves my bed...

K loves hippo too.. *beams*

His tor-chai (belly button) came off and my mommy had to sew it back on :(

Hippo goes with me everywhere i go..(except for my recent trip, he was too large for the luggage bag). i take pictures of him and his cute goofy face is on my mobile phone screen..

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Never...hippo never had a bath..

My family's relationship with my chowchow: I brought him back to my hometown in a large suitcase and introduced him to my parents. Mommy sat him down on her lap one day and sew his tor-chai (belly button) back on...

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: hippo is my bed partner! :)

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: he is cute and green..he keeps me company at night and his goofy little grin just makes me wanna hug him to bits... ;)
He laughs with me and cries with me..and he's there when i have nightmares..he is the perfect bed partner..

No comments: