Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Andy's "Elephant" and "Blankie"!



Real name or Nickname: Andy

Age: 12 (going on 13)

Location: nil

My chowchow is called: Stuffed animal: "Elephant", Blanket: "Blankie"

My chowchow is a...: Stuffed animal: My stuffed animal is an Elephant (pink) and im a guy. Blanket: My blanket is a Baby Morgan blanket

Number of chowchow years it has lived: Stuffed animal: 12, Blanket: 12

History of my chowchow: Blankie has been with me ever since i was born. He was cut in half because i was beeing stupid and tried to fit him through the bell of a clarenet, Blankie has never been left in hotels at all. Elephant has been with me ever since i was born. Hes been with me on every trip ive been on so far. Yes hes been left in hotels before.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Blankie: Just took a bath with me today (June 24, 2008). Elephant: Took a bath week of June 8th 2008

My family's relationship with my chowchow: Blankie and Elephant dont really have any relation ship with my family. I try and avoid showing them infront of my family

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: Blankie only comes out when no one is home (just me) same with Elephant

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: I love Blankie and Elephant because they have been with me every step of my life so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a blanket like that? I want one!!!!

-ilovehorseyrides