Monday, June 16, 2008

Fran's Georgie Porgie!

Real name or Nickname: Fran

Age: 21

Location: Melbourne

My chowchow is called: Georgie Porgie

My chowchow is a...: bear

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 21

History of my chowchow: Was given to me when I was born by my dad's mentor/my godfather

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: uhh.... about 16 years

My family's relationship with my chowchow: well.... when I was about 5 my mum took me to the teddy bear shop and said I had to give Georgie to the teddy bear man so that he could get a hole in him fixed... and I never saw him again :(... Love hate relationship really. I took him everywhere with me and when I was with him I sucked my thumb... stopped sucking my thumb after I lost him though... quick fix by my mum. My dad always loved him though!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: He is too fragile to sleep with me on my bed now... he gets his own pedestal

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He's Georgie Porgie!!! What other reason do I need!

No comments: