Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paige's "Argento Argasaks Augustine the First" chowchow




Real name or Nickname: Paige

Age: 21

Location: somewhere mysterious in Melbourne

My chowchow is called: Argento Argasaks Augustine the First

My chowchow is a...: Expensive stuffed toy rabbit from Myer.

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 3+ years

History of my chowchow: Argento was bought as an Easter pressie from my boyfriend at the time. He's been to Frankston, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: Um... February 2008?

My family's relationship with my chowchow:
I have no idea. Perhaps Argento secretly calls up my Mum with gossip, who knows?

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: When I first got Argento, my partner was convinced that Argento hated him because he apparently woke up one morning and Arg was sitting on my face with an evil grin pointing at him...
But over time they grew to love each other, to the point that when we broke up my ex was very upset about leaving Argento...

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: He fits comfortably under my neck, and he's quite evil.

No comments: