Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nyaaaaaa's "Smellz" chowchow!





Real name or Nickname: Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Age: 19

Location: Eunos, Singapore

My chowchow is called: Smellz

My chowchow is a...: bolster

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 3 years+

History of my chowchow: Its my third smellist best friend. The previous 2 besties had a glorious life of 10 and 6 years each respectively. Ive been doing my best to bite and leave my saliva on same spot near the ends just so my family members wont touch it. Sometimes i bite it in the middle with sparkling puppy eyes so they will be annoyed with my gestures.

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: I cant remember, which is a good thing. Maybe it had a sun bath when im not around?

My family's relationship with my chowchow: i cannot comprehend why my sisters hate my chow chow. it doesnt smell okae!

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: That is my mother. Mother plays with it sometimes. and smell it too! C'mon, she doesnt have a choice when she is sleeping beside me. She gets to hug Smellz. >:)

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: it is a good weapon to piss my sisters when im provoked.

No comments: