Saturday, September 5, 2009

Short's smiley Teddy

Real name or Nickname: short

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Location:
Singapore

My chowchow is called:
teddy

My chowchow is a...:
teddybear

Number of chowchow years it has lived:
6 years

History (and stories) of my chowchow:
Teddy was a christmas present given to me by my Aunt when i was young. Teddy is my best friend. I bring him along wherever i go, even when i am travelling overseas or staying overnight at my autie's place, teddy is always by my side. Sometime when i feel very low and have no one to talk to i will hug him and tell him my sorrows, even though he is a non-living thing. How i wish that teddy can talk and share my feelings... In the past when i was young, i used to play with teddy a lot when i was alone and loney. ya so teddy has bring about so much joy in my life :)

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?:
Hmm, about a year ago. i have decided not to bath him anymore unless my mum kept complaining about his smell.

My family's relationship with my chowchow:
They have generally accepted him and treat him as part of our family , even though my mum would sometime complaint about his smell .

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow:
Huh? what bed partner? Teddy is my bed partner, i hug him whenever i sleep and he is a good remedy to treat insomnia cos i am able to sleep so soundly whenever he is with me.

Finally, I love my chowchow because…:
He is so cute, so hugable and always smile at me. He plays with me when i am bored. He shares my happiness and sadness, he is always with me be it rain or shine. I just love to hug him, i just love his smell, i just love everything about him.

No comments: