Saturday, November 29, 2008

Joker of Strips

Real name or Nickname: W.Der

Age: NA

Location: Singapore

My chowchow is called (if applicable): Joker of Strips (formerly aka Marco.Roni)..

My chowchow is a...: Bolster: Made of 100% Synthetic Cotton. may also contain dust-mite, teardrops, mucus, saliva, farts, biohazard & radioactive materials, etc..

Number of chowchow years it has lived: 10 Human Years

History of my chowchow:
- 3rd bolster alive since child-birth
- travelled to China w/ family in '99
- escaped successfully from wastebin numerous times as Mum attempts to dump it secretly.
- attached to a foreign place for 4 years since May'04 as a PR
- honoured as a Special Guest
- rescued from terrorist-holdup in May'08
- retired as normal civilian & staying in a well-concealed & protected since then..

When was the last time your chowchow had a bath?: bath? it enjoy weekly sun-bathing & can be seen hanging around Changi Beach w/ Maxim & FHM bikini babes..

My family's relationship with my chowchow: it cannot be seen by any of my family members, especially Mum..

My bed partner's relationship with my chowchow: currently none, but it will be a wonderful experience that she can look forward to..

Finally, I love my chowchow because…: its a non-comparable, non-measurable, non-replaceable item which is also the most important thing in life that the owner is proud of.
i believe that most of the owners will have the same feeling as i do..

No comments: